Dady girl boy

 Name DadsGrl

D.O.B 15-January-1990

Age 31

Gender Male

Country Sri Lanka

E-Mail chanraul009@gmail.com

Relationship Long Term Boy

____________________________________

Post

Hi. I am age 30 single boy from Kottawa. I am

searching a uncle who is near

or over age 55 years old. He should be very

clean.

I like to start a good friendship with

him. I like meet him and enjoy together. I am

not a lady boy. But I like to try a wearing

some woman cloths and be a his girl. The uncle

who like to treat me as a lady I like that. But

I am not a lady boy. I never had experience

before that's why

I need old uncle. And then this should be very

secret. The uncle who has a safe place and who

can provide a ladies dress for me please

contact me.

My email is there.

Weight 65

Comments

  1. I am an engineer working in Colombo. 5'8", 62 kg, slim, fair, age 58. If you like mail me with your photo. needyoung123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spa Boy

Decent G