Dady girl boy

 Name DadsGrl D.O.B 15-January-1990 Age 31 Gender Male Country Sri Lanka E-Mail chanraul009@gmail.com Relationship Long Term Boy ____________________________________ Post Hi. I am age 30 single boy from Kottawa. I am searching a uncle who is near or over age 55 years old. He should be very clean. I like to start a good friendship with him. I like meet him and enjoy together. I am not a lady boy. But I like to try a wearing some woman cloths and be a his girl. The uncle who like to treat me as a lady I like that. But I am not a lady boy. I never had experience before that's why I need old uncle. And then this should be very secret. The uncle who has a safe place and who can provide a ladies dress for me please contact me. My email is there. Weight 65

I am bottom

Name Bottom

D.O.B 01-August-1996

Age 25

Gender Male

Country Sri Lanka

E-Mail sahanmax433@gmail.com

____________________________________

Post

I am 23 bottom, looking hard top brothers, 
call me....I can be slave...my number  0787828703


Height 5' 4 in

Weight 0787828703

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dady girl boy

Spa Boy

Decent G