Dady girl boy

 Name DadsGrl D.O.B 15-January-1990 Age 31 Gender Male Country Sri Lanka E-Mail chanraul009@gmail.com Relationship Long Term Boy ____________________________________ Post Hi. I am age 30 single boy from Kottawa. I am searching a uncle who is near or over age 55 years old. He should be very clean. I like to start a good friendship with him. I like meet him and enjoy together. I am not a lady boy. But I like to try a wearing some woman cloths and be a his girl. The uncle who like to treat me as a lady I like that. But I am not a lady boy. I never had experience before that's why I need old uncle. And then this should be very secret. The uncle who has a safe place and who can provide a ladies dress for me please contact me. My email is there. Weight 65

Spa Boy

 Name Spa open 

D.O.B 04-June-1996

Age 25

Gender Male

Country Sri Lanka

E-Mail openspamountlavia43@gmail.com

Relationship Short Term Boy 

____________________________________

Post

Hello

I am top boy from Mount Lavinia

Age 25

Height 5.10

 

Full body treatment

Body to body feelings

Oil or lotion treatment

Call me 0759147271 

Height 5' 10 in

Weight 65

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dady girl boy

Decent G