Dady girl boy

 Name DadsGrl D.O.B 15-January-1990 Age 31 Gender Male Country Sri Lanka E-Mail chanraul009@gmail.com Relationship Long Term Boy ____________________________________ Post Hi. I am age 30 single boy from Kottawa. I am searching a uncle who is near or over age 55 years old. He should be very clean. I like to start a good friendship with him. I like meet him and enjoy together. I am not a lady boy. But I like to try a wearing some woman cloths and be a his girl. The uncle who like to treat me as a lady I like that. But I am not a lady boy. I never had experience before that's why I need old uncle. And then this should be very secret. The uncle who has a safe place and who can provide a ladies dress for me please contact me. My email is there. Weight 65

kumar

 Name kuma 

D.O.B 10-November-1963

Age 57

Gender Male

Country Sri Lanka

E-Mail kuma.07@gmoil.com

____________________________________

Post 

Hii.

I am Looking very mature age above 30 years

gentlemen for fruitful decent friendship. He

must very educated genuine and pleasant looking

guy. If married guys more favorable for the

real open minded friendship. I am age 57 years

hairy average body TOP BI person from Colombo.

Hope u can understand what I am looking with

above small write-up. REPLY WITH YOUR DETAILS

by following email:


ukumara2014@yahoo.com

Your Interests Music/Songs

Outdoor Activities

 

Weight 71

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dady girl boy

Spa Boy

Decent G